On Sunday September 5, the artists of this year’s POW! WOW! Rotterdam start their work. Until Sunday September 12, they’ll be on scaffolding, swinging brushes and spray cans, and doing everything in their power to create new, evocative artwork in the Feijenoord neighborhood.
If you not only want to know where they’ll be painting, but also who they are, the POW! WOW! passport is what you’ve been looking for. This free booklet contains a map featuring all locations of the murals, and background information on its creators, in English and Dutch. You can pick up your free copy (while supplies last) at these food and drink places in the neighborhood, recognizable by the ‘POW! WOW! Rotterdam official partner’ sticker on their window or door:
- Sharp Sharp, Hillelaan 28
- Warung Sayang, Pretorialaan 14a
- Moby Dick, Paul Krugerstraat 92
- Sultan Finini, Vuurplaat 271
- Koffiehandel Pretoria, Bloemfonteinstraat 78C
You can also find them at the following locations:
- POW! WOW! Rotterdam Pop-up shop (Hefpark, Stieltjesplein 2A)
- Rotterdam Central Station, at the entrance to track 4B
- Rotterdam Tourist Info, Coolsingel 114
- Skateland, Piekstraat 45
Step into any of these establishments, pick up the passport, and start your journey through POW! WOW! Rotterdam 2021!